Most investment options are focused on the real estate market. But you can always create a fund strategy for Golden Visa and diversify your investments instead of just buying one or two properties.
As a result, you can enjoy several benefits, for example,
- You may not need to pay any taxes on what you earn from your funds in Portugal.
- You can invest in Portuguese funds with just the transaction fee.
- Professional managers manage your investments.
Specialization or Location
In Case of a Real Estate Investment – Look for funds that invest in assets in primary locations or strategic areas near an airport, hospital, etc.
- Is there a subscription fee?
- What is the annual management fee?
- What performance fee will the investors be charged at the exit?
- Are there any other charges in addition to these fees?
Since the funds are managed by investment managers, you can ask about the investment or profile in the fund pipeline. You can also consult an independent advisor if you are not familiar with the abovementioned factors. They will help you compare different fund options so that your fund strategy for Golden Visa makes sense based on the current and potential market conditions.