St Lucia – Citizenship by Investment
About St Lucia & its Immigration Program
The Saint Lucia Investments Citizenship Program, launched in 2016, offers investors the opportunity to contribute to an approved government fund or company or invest in attractive real estate developments. The laws regarding the Citizenship by Investment Program are contained in the Citizenship by Investment Act No 14 of 2015 and the subsequent legal regulations, Citizenship by Investment Regulations, No.89 of 2015.
Benefits of Becoming a St Lucian Citizen
Visa-free travel to over 110 countries, including EU, Schengen, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ireland.
Full residence status with the right to live and work in St. Petersburg, Lucia.
There are no housing requirements.
The minimum processing time is around 90 days.
Minimum tax - does not include assets, gifts, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains taxes.
Dual nationality is permitted.
The application process is confidential.
Nysa Global’s Citizenship by Investment Program for St Lucia
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process and fast processing within three months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 and dependent siblings of the principal applicant who have no children under 18.
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and parents/dependent parents above 65.
- Citizenship granted under the program is irrevocable, life-long, and heritable.
- Real estate, business, and bond investments are fully recoverable following a five-year holding period.
- Cheapest citizenship program for an individual.
- Confidential application process with no exchange of information with other Governments.
Not sure which investment option would be best for you? Let us help you.
St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program Guidance
Requirements for the St Lucian Citizenship by Investment ProgramThe Citizenship by Investment Program requires a person to make a significant economic contribution to the country. To qualify for citizenship through investment opportunities, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria, and investment guidelines set out in government policies. St. Lucia citizenship program offers the following options for Citizenship by Investment:
- Monetary contribution (donation) to National Economic Fund (from $100,000)
- Real estate investment in the government-approved projects (from $300,000)
- Investment in non-interest bearing Government Bonds (from $500,000)
- Business Investment of $3,500,000
Other investment options (Not offered by Nysa):The Covid-19 Relief Bond, available for a limited period until 31 December 2021: Buying government bonds is a profitable option regardless of the number of program participants.
- Investments in government bonds start from $250,000.
- The amount invested for security is paid entirely at the end of the period of ownership - after 5-7 years. Government bond yields are between 3 and 5% per annum.
- The bonus for this program is that investors can invest within 60 days after the application is approved. The fixed administration fee for the bond purchase is $ 30,000.
Documentation RequiredApart from meeting the required investment criteria, there are several documents that every applicant must furnish to gain citizenship in the country:
- Complete birth record or certified copy of the birth certificate.
- National identity card (if applicable).
- Certified coloured copy of current passport.
- Photograph and signature certificate.
- Proof of residential address valid within the last three months.
- Medical, education, and marriage or divorce certificate.
- Professional recommendation letter (from a lawyer, auditor, or another profession with similar calibre), valid for the past six months immediately before applying.
- The lead candidate and all relatives must have no prior convictions and not be under any criminal investigation.
- A person identified as a potential security risk or has been involved in activities that could cause a bad reputation to St. Petersburg, Lucia will not be granted citizenship.
St Lucian Visa Process
- Step 1: Preparation of application and prior approval.
- Step 2: Submit the Citizenship Application in electronic and printed form through the agent and attorney on behalf of the applicant.
- Step 3: Government processes this and due diligence is undertaken.
- Step 4: Agreement in principle.
- Step 5: Invest in one of the four approved areas.
- Step 6: Citizenship Certificate is issued.
- Step 7: Apply for a passport.
St Lucian Visa TimelineWe anticipate that the application process for applying for issuing a passport will not take more than four months unless there are matters concerning the application. With real estate options, the timeframe can vary depending on the development.
Investments in the National Economic Fund:
- $100,000 — for investor
- $140,000 — for spouse
- $150,000 — for a family of up to four people
- $15,000 — Extra for each child under 21, for a family of more than four
- $25,000 — for each child under 30, parent, sibling
- $7,500 — for investor
- $5,000 — for other family members over the age of 16
- $2,000 — for investor
- $1,000 — for each additional applicant
What Sets Us Apart
As pioneers in the field of immigration, we’ve brought many firsts to India, especially the Expedited EB-5 Program for USA.
What Our Clients Say
You can appeal the denial of your application if you think there is a valid reason to do so. Your agent can provide advice on how to file an appeal.
There is no accelerated application processing. It takes a maximum period of 4 months.
The applicant MUST use a licensed agent to apply for citizenship. The concerned authorities will not process applications submitted by anyone other than a licensed agent.
The passport is valid for five years for both adults and children and can then be extended. Passports can be renewed remotely without the recipient making a trip to St. Lucia.
Yes, as long as you own the property for the required number of years after obtaining citizenship, you can renew your passport.
Yes, that is possible as long as everyone has contributed the minimum real estate investment amount.
This is not allowed for St Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program.