Grenada Citizenship by Investment
About Grenada & Its Immigration Program
Benefits of Becoming a Grenadian Citizen
A well-known, stable, and established investment country
Visa access to travel without restrictions to more than 130 international and Commonwealth countries
Travel to China without a visa
Absence of foreign income tax, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax
Dual citizenship is allowed
Can Qualify to Invest and Work in the USA through the E-2 Visa
Interested to Go This Route? Get All the Details with a Roadmap by Contacting Our Expert Today.
Nysa Global’s Citizenship by Investment Program for Grenada
- Processing within 4 months
- Citizenship and passport for you, your spouse, parents, or grandparents of yourself or your spouse, and children under 29
- Your or spouse’s siblings, whether biological or adopted, aged at least 18, single, and with no children can also apply
- Mentally or physically challenged dependent children or parents also qualify
- Physical presence in Grenada is not required
- No restrictions on the passing of citizenship down generations
- Citizenship is irrevocable and lifelong
- A strictly confidential application process
- Interview, education, or management experience not required
Grenada Citizenship Visa Guidance
Everything you need to know about the Grenada Citizenship Visa Guidance, from eligibility factors, application process to timeline associated and much more.
Option 1: DONATION: The National Transformation Fund (NTF)
The National Transformation Fund (NTF) is a Government fund that finances projects benefiting and diversifying Grenada’s economy.
Under this route, you will be liable to a one-time contribution to the NTF fund of at least $150,000. You may either apply for citizenship directly or apply for permanent residence first followed by your citizenship application. It is advisable to make this contribution through an authorised agent as opposed to doing it yourself.
Option 2: INVESTMENT: Approved Project (Real Estate) in Grenada
Under this route, you must invest at least $220,000 and keep the real estate for at least 5 years after receiving citizenship. You must invest through an Authorised Local Agent.
As the main applicant, you must also demonstrate that you:
- Are eighteen or above
- Are Healthy
- Have enough funds from legal sources to fulfil the investment requirement
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have not been previously denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel and have not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial.
To ensure complete adherence to the above requirements, you will be subjected to strict due diligence procedures by the Government of Grenada.
Our advisers are just a call away if you need help with the documentation involved.
- Step 1 Select an authorised immigration expert and agent.
- Step 2 Complete official forms, attend a medical examination and collect supporting documents in English with appropriate legalisation. Reserve any real estate purchases with a sale and purchase agreement.
- Step 3 Authorised Local Agent will apply to the Executive Office of the CBIC (Citizenship by Investment Committee).
- Step 4 Your information will be examined and verified.
- Step 5 Minister will grant final approval following the CBIC’s recommendation.
- Step 6 A letter will be issued to you detailing whether your application is successful, delayed for further processing, or rejected.
- Step 7 If successful, a letter from the CBIC will instruct you to either make the NTF contribution or purchase real estate.
- Step 8 After receiving proof of payment, your certificate of registration will be issued by CBIC confirming your Grenadian citizenship.
- Step 9 Authorised Local Agent will apply for your Grenadian passport using the registration certificate.
- Processing is quick within 3-8 months.
Costs/expenditure besides Nysa's fees
NFT DONATION OPTION:
- Application fee - $1500 for each applicant.
- Due Diligence Fee - $5000 per person including the main applicant, spouse or dependent children between 17-25. There is no fee for a dependent child below 16 years.
- Processing fee - $1500 per person except for a child under 18 years for whom it will be $500.
REAL ESTATE OPTION:
- Government fee - $50,000 per applicant.
- Application fee - $1500 for each applicant.
- Due Diligence Fee - $5000 per person including the main applicant, spouse or dependent children between 17-25. There is no fee for a dependent child 16 years or below.
- Processing fee - $1500 per person except for a child under 18 years for whom it will be 500 USD.
- Form 1 – Personal Information
- Form 2 – Fingerprints
- Form 3 – For the Office of Home Affairs
- Form 4 – Medical
- A certificate from the police
- Passport Application Form
- Certified copy of all passports (including expired ones)
- Certified copy of the birth certificate
- Passport-size photos
- Residential status proof
- Approved project sales document (under the real estate route)
- Form 5 – Employment status, wealth, and business affiliates
- Form 6 – Confirmation of investment
- Proof of source of funds
- An original reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months
- Original bank statements for the past 12 months
- One original professional reference (e.g., from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant, etc.) – not older than 6 months
- Original employment letter
- Detailed business background reports/resume/CV
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable)
For a personalized document checklist please connect with us.
Not Sure Where to Begin? Contact Us for Further Clarification.
Residency by Investment:
Under this program, if you are entitled to a permanent residence granted by the Minister, you will be allowed to reside in Grenada but restricted from working without a work permit.
What Sets Us Apart
As pioneers in the field of immigration, we’ve brought many firsts to India, especially the Expedited EB-5 Program for USA.
What Our Clients Say
Investments can only be made in a Government Approved Real Estate Project. At Nysa, we vet projects first-hand to give you sound and current advice on reputable developer projects. We will check the contracts on your behalf, pick the units worth renting or selling post holding period and negotiate the best package for your needs.
No, the citizenship is yours for life.
English is not a requirement.
Yes, with the EB-5 immigrant investor visa to the United States becoming expensive, Indians can migrate to the US using their Grenada citizenship. Get in touch with us to understand the process in detail.