Dominica – Citizenship by Investment
About Dominica & its Immigration Program
Benefits of Becoming a Dominican Citizen
Visa-free travel to 140 countries, including Hong Kong and Singapore.
A stable political environment, democratic elections, and a common law legal system.
Become a British Commonwealth member and gain access to the consular services of any other Commonwealth country worldwide.
Unrestricted visa-free travel to all Schengen member countries for three months in any six months.
Being a tax haven, there are NO income, wealth or inheritance taxes.
- Right to live, work, and study in Dominica
- Recoverable real estate and bond investments following a three-year holding period
- No need for physical presence after naturalization
- You can continue with dual citizenship without restrictions or forfeiting
- Your Dominica citizenship once granted will be irrevocable, life-long and inheritable
- Dependents :
- Spouse and children below 30 years (main applicant and/or spouse’s biological and/or adopted children)
- Parents and grandparents who are 55 and above (main applicant and/or spouse’s parents)
- Siblings between the ages 18-25 (main applicant and/or spouse’s siblings)
- No interview
- No English language requirement
- Low processing fees
- Fast processing time
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program Guidance
Requirements for the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program:You can choose to fulfil either of the following options to qualify for citizenship:
- A non-refundable grant of $100,000 to the Economic Development Fund
- An approved real estate investment valued at a minimum of $200,000
- A medical questionnaire filled by a Registered Medical Practitioner
- A comprehensive disclosure form notarized by a Notary Public
- You will have to sign an investment agreement if you are making a monetary contribution to the Government Economic Fund stating that you agree to pay the total amount within 30 days of the Approval in Principle from the CBIU (Citizenship by Investment Unit).
- Certified copy of current passport
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate (all applicants)
- Police certificate from country of birth and residence
- One professional reference
- Two personal references
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Bank reference letter
- Letter of employment (if applicable)
- Audited financial business statements (if applicable)
- Notarized copy of college or university diploma
- Affidavit or declaration of source of funds
- Recent tax returns
- Detailed background report of business
- Eight passport size photos (each applicant)
Dominica Visa Process
Fill in the official forms and supporting documents for your CBI application and attend your medical examination. Make sure the paperwork is in English, with appropriate notarization and legalisation.
If you are purchasing property, this will need to be reserved through a sales and purchase agreement.
Upon collection of all documents, your authorised agent will submit your final application to the CBIU and liaise on your behalf for any correspondence, queries or questions. Dominica does not require a mandatory interview, however, the Government might request one at their discretion.
The CBIU will recommend your application to the Government based on your due diligence background check report. Your authorised agent will provide you with a letter regarding the status of your application (approved in principle, delayed for further processing, or rejected).
Payment & verification
If your application receives approval in principle, you will be instructed by a CBIU letter to either make a contribution to the Economic Diversification Fund or invest in a real estate property.The CBIU will issue your certificate of registration after the proof of payment. That will act as your citizenship evidence and will be further used to apply for your Dominican passport.
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program Timeline
- The entire process from the time you submit your application to the issuance of your passport takes about three to four months. However, the time frame may vary under the real estate option, depending on the development.
Cost DetailsIf you choose to invest in an approved real estate development project with a minimum value of $200,000, the following fees will apply:
- Main applicant = $ 25,000
- Main applicant + Spouse = $ 35,000
- Family of up to 4 persons = $ 35,000
- Family of up to 6 persons = $ 50.000
- Family of 7 persons or more = $ 70,000
If you choose to make a non-refundable contribution to the Economic Development Fund of $100,000 (per applicant), you may make it under the following categories:
- Main applicant = $ 100.000
- Main applicant + Spouse = $ 175,000
- Main applicant + upto 3 dependents = $ 200,000
- Any qualifying dependent of the main applicant other than the spouse = $ 25,000 (per additional dependent)
Not sure which investment option would suit your profile to get a Dominican citizenship? Get in touch with our experts.
Other Programs Offered by Dominica:
Residency by Investment
- Medical certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Financial Statement
- Recent police record
- Copies of work/resident permits
- Testimonials from 2 acquaintances who know you during your time in Dominica
What Sets Us Apart
As pioneers in the field of immigration, we’ve brought many firsts to India, especially the Expedited EB-5 Program for USA.