UK Residency by Investment
Why Choose to Immigrate to the UK?
If you are seeking a high quality of life, security, world-class education, and profitable business opportunities, the United Kingdom can be your chosen destination. Despite the UK’s departure from the European Union, London continues to hold its place as the cultural hub and financial heart of Europe. In addition to its vibrant and sophisticated economy, UK investor and business visa programmes can get you the priceless British citizenship for your entire family. It is an asset that can be transferred down generations.
Benefits of Moving to the UK?
Political & economic stability
A higher standard of education
Profitable tax regime
An environment that promotes safe investment
How Can You Migrate to the UK?
You may move to the UK by migrating:
- With a prior job offer
- On a student visa
- As an entrepreneur
- As an investor
- If you are married to a citizen or permanent resident in the UK
Different Programs Offered by the UK Home Office for Immigration
Under the existing UK visa schemes, your score on the UK Tier Points-based System determines your eligibility.
UK Tier Visa System
- Tier 1 Visa The UK investor visa scheme for investor migrants who can invest £2 million in the UK.
- Tier 2 Visa The skilled workers visa for residents outside the EEA with a job offer in the UK.
- Tier 4 Visa For students residing outside the EEA and wanting to study in the UK.
- Tier 5 Visa Occupations for temporary workers in arts, sports, others.
- UK Business Visa Long-term business visas not included in the five-tier visa schemes.
- UK Visitor Visa Travel for short-term business activity or tourism.
- UK Family Visa Bring a family member to the UK, or join one already living there.
Programs Offered by Nysa Global
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
For individuals capable of investing at least £2 million in actively trading UK companies.
- Innovator Visa
Establish an innovative business by investing £50,000. You will need endorsement by an endorsing body.
- Representative of Overseas Business
Allows senior executives and managers of overseas firms to set up their first UK branch, or subsidiary. No minimum investment requirements but sponsoring foreign / overseas companies must meet qualifying requirements.
What Our Clients Say
What Sets Us Apart
From 1 January 2021, EU, EEA and/or Swiss nationals would not be allowed to move to the UK and work without a visa. All foreign nationals will be treated equally.
It is reasonably straightforward if you have lived legally in the UK for a set number of years.
Leave to enter is granted to someone outside of the UK while leave to remain is for someone present in the UK.