Immigration to the United States - Nysa Global

Immigration to the United States

Why Should You Immigrate to the United States?

Immigrants represent one-fourth of the total US population, which proves that the United States has been the greatest migration destination. With people embracing America’s dynamism and contributing to its growth, the USA immigration process has become more defined over the years. Moreover, emerging and experienced USA based businesses have made it easier for people to move to the US.

Benefits of Immigrating to the USA:

The benefits of immigrating to the USA include:

Excellent education opportunities, scholarships & grants for its citizens

Easy travel to other countries if you have obtained a US immigrant visa

Protection for citizens travelling abroad in times of emergencies and natural disasters

Demand for skills, higher pay & a better standard of living

How Can You Migrate to the USA?

Thousands of people apply every year, thanks to the structured USA immigration process and the business opportunities facilitating migration.

You can migrate to the US in various ways:

Migrating as an employee with a working visa


Migrating through the investor route with an investor visa


Migrating with your family with an immigrant visa


Not Sure Where to Begin? Let Experts at Nysa Global Help You.

Understanding the Different Types of Work Visa for the USA

If you are interested in a well-established career in the United States, you can either apply for an employment-based Green Card. With a USA Green Card, you will be considered a permanent resident and will be eligible for all the permanent residency benefits. Most Green Cards are renewed every ten years, but conditional Green Cards (investment or marriage) should be renewed after the first two years. In the case of a temporary working visa, you will be allowed to stay in America for a specific amount of time based on your purpose.

Types of Green Card Permits to the US:

  • EB-1 Green Card Permit: For immigration of outstanding professors or researchers
  • EB-2 Green Card Permit: Based on exceptional ability
  • EB-3 Green Card Permit: For skilled workers, professionals and other workers
  • EB-4 Green Card Permit: For special immigrants, including religious workers
  • EB-5 Green Card Permit: For investors and businessmen wanting to operate their own business

Types of Working Visa in the USA:

  • L-1 visa: For foreign workers wishing to transfer to a new or existing US business
  • E2 and E1 visa: For investors and traders
  • H-1B visa: For specialty occupations
  • H-2B visa: For non-agricultural workers

Not Sure Where to Begin? Let Experts at Nysa Global Help You.

Programs Offered by Nysa Global

EB-5 Visa

Created by Congress, the EB-5 immigrant investor visa aims at increasing foreign investments in the US while also creating job opportunities for American workers. The foreign investors must fulfil certain requirements to prove their eligibility.

E2 Visa

The E2 “Treaty Investor” Visa is only available to the citizens of any of the 30+ countries that have a trade treaty with the US. A non-immigrant USA visa, E2 invites investors with significant funds to set up an office, practice or undertake business in America.

L1 Visa

A non- immigrant visa to the USA, L1 is accessible to people who wish to work at a branch, affiliate, parent or a subsidiary of their current employer of one or more years in an executive or managerial capacity.

Why Us?

What Sets Us Apart

As pioneers in the field of immigration, we’ve brought many firsts to India, especially the Expedited EB-5 Program for USA.

Global network of 50+ industry leaders
Migration process backed by experts
98% success rate
No one-size-fits-all approach


What Our Clients Say


The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is responsible for approving Green Cards, travel and work permits, naturalisation and immigration benefits.
People who have been holding Green Cards for 3-5 years or meet specific military service requirements are eligible to apply for US citizenship.

Immigrant USA visas are for foreign nationals who wish to live permanently in the United States.
Non-immigrant USA visas are for people who intend to enter the United States temporarily.


Find Your Bridge to a New World with Nysa Global's Immigration Services.

Scroll to Top