Residency by Investment
What Is Residency by Investment?
With a permanent residence permit, foreign nationals get almost the same rights as someone who is a citizen. One way of getting a permanent residency card is through residency by investment programs.
Benefits of Residency by Investment Programs
Citizenship for You & Your Family
As a foreign national investor, you can get citizenship, which may also make you eligible to sponsor your blood relatives (family sponsorship schemes)
Quality of Life
People with permanent residence are eligible for world-class healthcare and education, enjoy economic stability and personal security
Many countries offer visa-free access to permanent residents of certain countries. It is also easier for permanent residents of the top countries to get long term travel and business visas to countries that require visas
Countries with residence by investment program offer large markets, developed world economic conditions and opportunities, competitive business operating costs as well as tax and financial incentives
Benefits for Countries Offering Residency by Investment Programs
Creates local jobs
Enhances tax revenue
Boosts their economy
Attracts new talent & investors
Let our experts at Nysa Global help you navigate through various Residency by Investment programs.
Residency by Investment
Programs Offered by Nysa Global
- EB-5 – The EB-5 investor visa allows the investor to be eligible for citizenship after fulfilling a certain set of requirements and providing the relevant documentation.
- E-2 – The E-2 investor visa program, also known as the ‘Treaty Investor’ visa program, allows nationals of any of the 30+ countries that have trade treaties with the United States to apply for a non-immigrant visa. The purpose may be setting up a business, office or facility in the United States.
- L-1 – L-1 is a non-immigrant visa program available for foreign nationals who wish to work at a US-based company, branch, affiliate or subsidiary of their current employer of 1 or more years. They can apply for the position of a manager, executive or a position that requires specialised knowledge.
- Golden Visa – Only non-EU nationals who invest a considerable sum in Portugal are eligible for the Golden visa. For example, they may make a direct capital investment, purchase real estate or create job opportunities in Portugal.
- Investor Immigration Program (IIP) – Non-EEA nationals who sign up for an approved investment are eligible for IIP that facilitates residency visa in Ireland.
- Startup Ireland / New Business Through Critical Skills Permit – The entrepreneur visa program facilitates long-term residence in Ireland and is available for business professionals who present innovative business plans.
- Representative of Overseas Business (ROOB Visa) – ROOB visa, also known as ‘Sole Rep’ visa, is available for senior employees of overseas companies who wish to set up subsidiaries or branches of their companies in the UK.
- Tier I Investor Visa – This visa category is available for those who can prove their access to at least £2 million on paper and are willing to invest a substantial amount in actively trading UK companies.
- Innovator Visa – The UK Innovator Visa program is for experienced entrepreneurs who wish to set up their business in the UK.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – PNP is available for those who can make an investment to support the Canadian economy. Most provinces have their own PNP Entrepreneur Immigration Streams.
- Startup Canada – This permanent residence visa program is available for immigrant entrepreneurs. The program links them to private sector Canadian investors who will then help establish their startup.
What Sets Us Apart
As pioneers in the field of immigration, we’ve brought many firsts to India, especially the Expedited EB-5 Program for USA.