Turkey – Citizenship by Investment
About Turkey & Its Immigration Program
More than half of the world’s trade takes place within a four-hour flight radius of Turkey, making it a strategic operational hub for many multinational companies.
The Turkey Citizenship by Investment program grants residency, citizenship and a second passport to applicants investing either in real estate or a financial instrument.
Benefits of Becoming a Turkish Citizen
Visa-free travel to more than 110 countries including all the Schengen member countries
One of the countries that allow dual citizenship without forfeiting any other citizenship(s)
An ideal location since Turkey resides between Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa
Establish your business as a Turkish business person by relocating to the UK
Ownership of one of the top 30 passports in the world through the E-2 visa treaty with the US
A family-friendly citizenship application
Over 700,000 expats & 60,000 international companies
Establish your business under the USA E-2 Investor Visa by relocating to the US
How Can You Migrate to the US with a Turkish Passport?
Need help navigating through the Turkish Citizenship by Investment application process? Let us help you make it happen.
Nysa Global’s Service for Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program
- You, your spouse, and children below 18 will have access to Turkish citizenship and a passport
- Citizenship is irrevocable and life long
- No language, management experience or education requirements
- Up to 3 years of property investment hold required
- Right to live, work, and study in Turkey
- In the event of the death of the main applicant, their inheritors own the real estate
- $ 250,000 investment in real estate with a chance to earn rental income
- Donation-free property investment
- Declaration of wealth/source of funds not required
- Physical presence not required
Turkey Visa Guidance
Everything you need to know about the Turkey Visa Guidance, from eligibility factors, application process to timeline associated and much more.
- As the main applicant, you must be 18 years and above and choose to fulfil one of the 2 investment options:
Investment Type (Minimum amounts indicated) Investment Type (Minimum amounts indicated) Financial Investment: $500,000, 3 years hold Real Estate Investment: $250,000, 3 years hold
- You shall hold the real estate for three years
- After completion of the land registry procedures, you (the foreign national) may apply for your right of residence or citizenship by submitting your eligibility certificate.
- Step 1 Complete Due Diligence check, sign the agreement, retainer payment and choose an investment option by onboarding with Nysa
- Step 2 Visit Turkey (optional), notarize & apostille documents, sign POA, gather tax ID bank account, and health insurance for documentation (4-6 weeks)
- Step 3 Fulfil qualifying investment and transfer fund of minimum USD 250k or 500k to obtain confirmation
- Step 4 Apply for a Residence permit by submitting the application (1-2 weeks)
- Step 5 Apply for Citizenship without oath and change the name when necessary (8-10 weeks)
- Step 6 Obtain citizenship and Turkish passport by submitting passport application and biometrics via the Turkish consulate (1-2 weeks)
- Ideally, application submission to passport issuance takes about 6 months. With a fast-track service, you will not be required to visit Turkey in person.
Need more clarification on the process and not sure where to start? Begin by booking a meeting with us.
Costs/expenditure besides Nysa's and legal fees:
|Single Applicant Cost||Estimated Application Fee|
|$253,503||Government Fees: $523 pp|
|Passport Fees: $125 pp|
|Health insurance: $2250 - $750 pp annual.|
|Valuation report: $430|
Let us help you estimate the actual cost for your application requirement. Schedule a call with us now!
Turkish citizenship can also be obtained by:
- Making a fixed capital investment of at least $500,000 and gaining a certificate of conformity by the Ministry of Industry and Technology or;
- Employing a minimum of 50 employees and certifying that by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services or;
- Investing a minimum of $500,000 in banks operating in Turkey with a conformity certificate from the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency or;
- Purchasing at least $500,000 worth of public borrowing instruments and a conformity certificate from the Ministry of Treasury and Finance or;
- Purchasing a participation share of either a real estate or a venture capital investment amounting to at least $500,000 and a conformity certification by the Capital Market Board
What Sets Us Apart
As pioneers in the field of immigration, we’ve brought many firsts to India, especially the Expedited EB-5 Program for USA.