Business Innovation Visa
Once you are nominated by the Australian State or Territory government agency and score more than 65 points to receive an Invitation for Expression of Interest (EOI), you are good to go. However, the Australian immigration age limit for this visa is 55 years, so don’t hold for too long before applying.
Business Talent Visa
- Significant Business HistoryFor high merit business owners or co-owners who are interested in doing business in Australia.
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur For those who have obtained venture capital funding from an Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (ACVAL) member.
Global Talent Visa
If you are highly skilled in one of their 10 target sectors, you are eligible to apply for this visa. The target sectors are –
- Health industries
- Agri-good and agtech
- Circular economy
- Infrastructure & tourism
- Defense, advanced manufacturing and space
- Financial services
There are several available categories of the Parent Visa:
- Parent visa (subclass 103): You need to apply as a retiree.
- Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa: You’ll need an approved parent sponsor to apply.
- Contributory Parent visas (subclasses 143 and 173): You need to apply as a retiree.
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804): If you are old enough to receive the age pension in Australia.
- Contributory Aged Parent visas (subclasses 864 and 884): If you are old enough to receive the age pension in Australia.
You can also consult a good immigration services provider to clarify any more queries that you may have.