- Too many restrictions on other visa categories If you wish to immigrate to the US through an EB-5 visa, you need not worry about education requirements or employment. You just need to make an EB-5 investment with your legally sourced funds in an American new commercial enterprise that can create full-time jobs for Americans. When compared to other employment-based visas, the EB-5 program has far fewer restrictions.
- Involvement of regional centers minimizes the risk Rather than creating a new commercial enterprise on their own, most EB-5 investors prefer to invest in regional centers to minimize risk. Regional center’s projects are typically located in TEAs that requires you to make a minimum investment of $900,000 to receive the EB-5 visa. If projects are not located in a TEA, you must make a minimum investment of $1.8 million. Moreover, in an EB-5 program, the job creation requirements are easier. These benefits reduce the risk involved in investing in an EB-5 program.
- Offers more freedom and flexibility EB-5 investors are not required to reside near their investments. You are free to purchase a home and live and work anywhere in the US. This offers an excellent opportunity for your family and children to pursue a university education anywhere in the country.
- High rate of approval The EB5 program offers an incentive for foreign capital investment, including property, equipment, cash, inventory, and other tangible equivalents. This increases its approval rating as compared to other programs. This is a huge benefit when you consider the rejection rates for other immigrant visa programs like the initial H-1B petitions.
- Green cards for family EB-5 visa includes a green card for the principal investor, their spouse, and their children (unmarried) under age 21. This makes EB-5 visa the easiest and the most efficient option to get EB-5 green cards for you and your family.
- Equal education and employment opportunities for children The EB-5 investment visa allows your children to access the same education that citizens enjoy, including access to public and private high schools, colleges, and grad schools. After completing their education, they are given the same career opportunities as any other US citizen.
- Faster adjudication time Other permanent residency programs have long backlogs that can take more than 10-12 years to clear. However, with an EB-5 program, the wait isn’t for long. You can get a conditional green card within 18-24 months.
- No need for a sponsor The EB-5 visa is unlike any other visa program. It doesn’t require a family member or an employer to sponsor you to obtain US residency. You are in control of your future, right from the start, as you use your own funds to sponsor yourself into the US.
The Minimum Investment amount of $500,000 may be increased to $900,000 by the US Govt. from February 18, 2022.
Don't wait! Grab this opportunity and Immigrate to US with Nysa Global
EB-5: Best Immigrant Investor Program Available
An EB-5 visa is an excellent option for a faster, easier path to US citizenship for you and your family. Although the Regional Center EB-5 Program is still on hold, it’s never too early to start preparing your EB-5 application. Apply for your EB-5 investor visa with Nysa Global today!