Here’s a detailed guide on the essential rules and procedures of the sole representative visa UK extension –
- You are still the representative of an overseas business or an employee of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organization
- You are still working for the same employer as when you were issued your previous visa.
- You have established and are supervising a UK branch or subsidiary of the overseas business.
- Your employer’s business is headquartered outside of the UK.
- You are present in the UK.
- You have evidence that you will continue to represent the overseas company as its sole UK representative.
How Long Can You Stay in the UK?
Suppose you hold a sole representative visa UK. In that case, you may apply for settlement in the United Kingdom after completing five years in the UK – provided you still work for the same company.
Can Your Spouse and Dependents Continue to Stay with You in the UK?
Applying for a Sole Representative UK Visa Extension
- Branch registration or incorporation documents
- Information of the UK branch’s business structure
- Details of accounts
- Proof of payment/earnings of the past 12 months
- Evidence of working hours of the past 12 months
Additionally, you will need to pay a healthcare surcharge and £19.20 as biometrics and photo processing charges.
How Long Does It Take?
- Your supporting documents need to be verified.
- If they want you to attend an interview.
- Any personal circumstances that make your case unique.