Global Investment Immigration Summit Delhi 2018
ABOUT SUMMIT SERIES
Investment Immigration to countries like the USA, Ireland and Canada is a growing global phenomena nowhere more apparent than from India. Desire for a better quality of life, educational options for children, wealth diversification and expansion of business/professional opportunities are all important family and professional goals driving the growth of the investment immigration industry.
The summit was designed to attract foreign investment, spur economic development and encourage diversity, investment immigration programs have become mutually beneficial arrangements between investors, foreign investments, and the countries who make programs available. The subject country enjoys economic development and job creation, the investor enjoys immigration benefits toward achieving life goals, and the project promoter achieves efficient capitalisation for the project.
The summit brought greater knowledge and transparency about investment immigration, ET and NYSA Global brought together a platform for investors to come, hear, and interact with leading immigration industry specialists who compared and explored emerging trends and current opportunities for India’s HNWI to invest and migrate by participation in the world’s top citizenship by investment programs.
The Global Investment Immigration Summit 2018 presented by NYSA provided a break through platform for investor information. With participation from leading attorneys, country specialists, and tax and wealth management experts, the 2018 summit was heralded as one of the best information sessions on immigration investment ever presented in India.
- 10:00 AMRegistraion
- 10:35 AMWelcome address by The Economic Times
- 10:40 AMWelcome address by Pankaj Joshi, MD, Nysa
- 10:45 AMUSA EB5: by Chad Blocker, Fragoman Worldwide LLP
- 11:05 AMTryon EB5: “The ONLY Expedited EB5 project” by Mark Hesemann
- 11:20 AMUK: Tier I Investment & Entrepreneurship Program by Kelvin Tanner
- 11:30 AMTea/Coffee
- 11:45 AMCanada: Quebec & PEI Program by Darwin Forer
- 11:55 AMIreland: Michael Parker
- 12:05 PMIreland
- 12:15 PMPanel Discussion
Theme: “Challenges of Investment Immigration in a Rapidly Polarising World”
Moderator: Alokesh Bhattacharyya, Senior Editor, The Economic Times
Focus Points of Discussion:
- Global immigration trends
- Changes in immigration policies and laws in major countries
- Impact of inward-looking policies
- New investment hotspots
Q & A
Thank you note by ET
- 01:15 PMLunch
- 02:30 PMUSA EB5 with Chad Blocker and Mark Hesemann
- 03:15 PMUK
- 04:00 PMEurope: Ireland, Belgium & Portugal
- 04:45 PMCanada
- 05:30 PM-