Want to get expedited approval of your EB-5 Application in less than 90 days?
USCIS administers the federal EB-5 program, which allows a foreign investor to obtain a Green Card, or Conditional Permanent Residence, for an investment of $500,000 into an approved project that creates and sustains at least 10 jobs. Depending on the project and its terms, EB-5 investors can make this a loan-based passive investment and opt to receive their funds returned within 5 years with a small annual interest. EB-5 is a three-step procedure and the usual waiting period for application approval is 24-30 months.
Nysa has been appointed as the global representative for an EB-5 USCIS project with expedited processing. It is the only company in India to introduce a project that has received federal expedited status. People who have filed the application for EB-5 visa under this project, till date, have received application approval in less than 90 days. The last EB-5 family was approved in only 42 days. The Nysa project request for expedited processing was approved as this specific project has been determined by USCIS to be in the National Interest. There have only been a handful of EB-5 projects who have obtained this special status since the beginning of the program in 1990, and it will be offered to EB-5 investors for a limited time only. Expedited processing may well be the last opportunity for Indians to receive approval before expected retrogression comes into effect published as likely no later than July 2019.
This project has many advantages
- Due diligence has been completed and the project fulfils all requirements for immigration processing/approval as well as financial security.
- The project is a world class equestrian center with some of the world’s most famous brands as sponsors, such as Longines, Rolex and Land Rover. High profile families such as the Gates’, Bloomberg’s and Jobs’ take their horses to train and compete at the project on a regular basis.
- EB-5 families that are in the US on H visas, F visas, E visas, L visas or any other type of non-immigrant visa, can conveniently be approved for Adjustment of Status from inside the US and receive a permanent residency approval which thus far as been averaging well less than 90 days.
- The project has received Exemplar Approval (pre-approved business/job creation plan by USCIS)
- Applicants to the project have been designated to receive expedited processing because the project has been determined by USCIS to be in the National Interest given its high profile and tremendous regional economic impact.
- The core aspects of the project have been operating for over 3 years and is substantially complete
- The project has an 80% job cushion, an estimated 3,000 + EB-5 jobs have already been created (80% more jobs than necessary)
- Bank of America is the senior lender for the project and the project owners have invested well over $160 million in equity.
- The Regional Center is an independent entity headed by an internationally- recognized Advisory Board
- The project has a Construction Completion Guaranty
- The project has received numerous public grants
- The project is owned and operated by the managing partner and majority owners of the world’s largest, most high profile equestrian sports and entertainment business operator.